Thursday, April 24, 2014

Shredded

Strike 1: You own 2 intact males & 1 intact female pitbull dogs, who have never received veterinary care unless its an emergency.

Strike 2: You call me at 11am (we close at noon), to tell me that the males got into a fight over the female, and you need to bring them in ASAP.

Strike 3: I find out when you arrive that the fight actually happened last night. But you called the emergency clinic and they were too expensive.

One wonders, however, why you wait until 11am to call when the clinic opens at 7am? And the dog whose face was literally ripped off (to the point where, among other things, I was forced to "amputate" the third eyelid because it was shredded) - I guess he just sat there all night & morning in pieces because you were...??? Hung over? Drunk? Getting your new tattoo?

Yes, I'm judging. Because I'm the one who had to look into the dog's eyes (one of which I was attempting to put back into his head) and see his pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment